The Wow Effect  - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

1.2 (cont'd) Beauty Tips (Make up Tips)
1.2 Beauty Tips ( Make up Tips)
1.1 Beauty Tips ( Hair Tips to enhance beauty)
1.0 Beauty Tips (Skin Care)

Categories

Beauty Tips
Fashion Tips

Archives

May 2011

powered by

B&F Tips

1.1 Beauty Tips ( Hair Tips to enhance beauty)

Prepare yourself for a complete makeover as you discover the inner world of true beauty as we dispense tips and advice on every aspect of beauty from homemade remedy to beauty pageant secrets. Our free tips and advice will work whether your skin is Asian, African American, Indian, or a light complexion. The free beauty tips, advice and secrets contained here are for the mature woman as well as the teen girl still facing the trials of acne.

Here are tips as to enhance features your already poses and to hide the flaws

• Heart Shaped Face
    Ladies with a heart shaped face will notice they have a wide forehead and a pointy chin. If you want to balance out your heart shaped face, you can easily add long layers that will instantly minimize the visual size of your forehead and give more width to your chin. Instead of getting blunt or choppy layers, be sure they are subtle and smooth. If you get bangs, be sure they are soft or are swept to the side.
  • Round Shaped Face
    Loads of women hate their round face, but the round face is one of the most beautiful shapes out there. The goal with a round face is to slim it out by making it appear longer. You can do this by adding height to the top of your head, with your hair. Be sure you don’t let curls or layers fall around your cheeks, however. Long layers will work, if you are sure the shortest one doesn’t come above your chin level.

• Square Shaped Face
    If your face shape is square, you can wear layers, but they must be wispy and of medium length. The idea is to make your face look longer and rounder than it is. Just be sure you steer clear of straight across the forehead bangs or chin length bobs with layers.
  • Oval Shaped Face
    If you have an oval face, your locks will look fantastic with long layers. Your face is much longer than it is wide, which means you obviously don’t want a hair cut that will make your face look any longer. So, be sure you avoid short or spiky layers on top and only go with long layers all over.
Layers can be beautiful on all hair types, from straight to wavy, to curly. They have an interesting way of making thin hair look fuller and full of bounce and can even be strategically used to make thick hair appear a little less out of control. In addition, they are one hair style technique that requires very little additional hair care of products to maintain.
For a sexy look with layers, simply wash, dry and add pomade wax to create sexy pieces and chunks of layers. For a more subtle look you can flat iron layers so they blend nicely with the rest of your hair. You can also wear layers up, down or even half and half, which allows them to keep your hair versatile for any occasion!
While hair layers work with most face shapes, it’s important to get the type and length of layers which will flatter your face shape the most. Talk with your stylist about their opinions and choose a layered hair style that will play up your features and give you the hair boost you’ve been looking for.

17 Comments to 1.1 Beauty Tips ( Hair Tips to enhance beauty):

Comments RSS
Clip in hair extensions on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:31 AM
Nice tips sharing with us about hair care by this fantastic blog.

Clip in hair extensions on Saturday, April 13, 2013 3:02 AM
Your hair tips are very useful and effective but we should follow strictly all that option of hair care.

getting to tibet on Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:24 PM
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to write extra on this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but typically individuals are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

tour ke tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:07 AM
It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

madeforart on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:49 AM
Hello. magnificent job. I did not imagine this. This is a excellent story. Thanks!

clip in hair extensions on Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:49 AM
Awesome information. Of course it has given me many things to consider as I update my website too. I appreciate it as that is great for me.

cheap jewlery on Sunday, August 11, 2013 5:55 PM
I impressed, I need to say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that' each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you've hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I'm very glad that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing regarding this.

jewelry tips on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:56 AM
Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say that you've done a excellent job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Chrome. Excellent Blog!

Sexy Lingerie on Thursday, September 12, 2013 2:26 AM
I absolutely enjoyed every single small little bit of it. I’ve you bookmarked your internet site to look at out the new stuff you post.

hair regrowth products on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:01 AM
Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection about Hair Tips to enhance beauty.It would be knowledgeable & resources are always of great need to everyone. Please keep continue sharing.

live on Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:58 AM
Aber was passiert, kommt, wenn sie wann immer sie Adresse und auch the traegt auf . wetten Aber Rueckruf den Zweck sollte es sein, erhoehen Sie Ihren verbessern Moeglichkeiten erfolgreich .

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:38 PM
Wenn Sie Wette weiteres 100 $ mit dem zwoelf sowie die beendet, Ihr net Verluste sind 10 $. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:41 AM
Gluecksspiel ist zwischen ueber die Ihrer menschlichen Rasse. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:51 AM
Aber bedenken Ziel ist es, wird es sein, verbessern Sie Ihre Wahrscheinlichkeiten profitable. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

buler swiss watch on Monday, December 29, 2014 2:33 AM
Thank you for sharing all these wonderful threads. In addition, the optimal travel along with medical insurance plan can often eliminate those issues that come with visiting abroad. Some sort of medical emergency can quickly become very costly and that's guaranteed to quickly put a financial weight on the family finances. Having in place the excellent travel insurance offer prior to leaving is worth the time and effort. Thank you

watch clearance on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:42 AM
I not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this information for my mission.

123movies on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 4:11 AM
Amazing expertise. Of course, it has given me many things to do not forget as I update my internet site too. I recognize it as that's excellent for me.